Thursday, January 24, 2008

Advertise on EtsyReviews

If you're intersted in advertising on Etsy Reviews, please E-mail Valorie at valoriearmour@yahoo.com with the subject EtsyReviews Ads.

All ads are 200 pixels square. Acceptable file types are .jpg and .gif and .gif images should not be excessive in size. If you would like for me to design an ad for you, I can do it to compliment your shop design. I can make a .jpg ad for $5, and a flashing .gif for $10-15, depending on complexity. Once I've created your ad, you're welcome to use it where ever you'd like.

Prices for ad spaces will vary with time. The current cost for one ad box is: $2 a week. If all ads are currently taken, you can still reserve future space. All ads will be paid via PayPal.

If you have any questions, please E-mail me.
valoriearmour@yahoo.com